5K AT FONTANEL
Thanks to everyone who helped us make our event such a spectacular success! We hope you will join us again next year!
On Saturday morning, June 15, 2019 – Father’s Day weekend – come experience Nashville’s Premiere 5K wooded Trail Race in the rolling hills of the beautiful Whites Creek Valley. Set your own pace through one of the most scenic 5K courses in Tennessee as you race across the beautiful estate of the Fontanel Mansion.
Included with each paid registration is:
- A race shirt
- Free continental breakfast
- Tasty snacks
- Bottled water
- Good music
- Fontanel mansion tour ticket
- Hot air balloon rides
In other words, great fun and an excellent value for the whole family!
- 6 AM – Race check-in
- 7 AM – Race begins
- 7:30 AM – Free breakfast & hot air balloon rides
- 8:15 AM – Race awards and refreshments
- 8:45 (approx) Family Games begin
- 11:15 (approx) Games awards & door prizes
- (For more info about the Games, visit The Family Games PlayFontanel.com)